It is a surgical procedure, which seeks to restore all areas of the face affected by aging and loss of facial tissues, in addition to being a cosmetic surgery frequently performed on men and women over 40 years of age.
- A natural and youthful appearance.
- Tightens the facial muscles that tend to weaken with age.
- Loose skin is carefully removed for a natural result.
- Improves the facial contour, by redistributing the skin of your face and neck.
- Recover the firmness of your face to give it life again.
Times may vary depending on the patient.
3 - 4 hours
10 - 15 days
Block with sedation
Do you have any questions? Check out some of the most common questions and answers.