It is a surgical procedure also known as eyelid surgery, which is responsible for correcting excess fat, skin and muscles of the upper and lower eyelids that show signs of a tired appearance and can even affect vision.
- Improves the general appearance of the eyes.
- Corrects puffiness in the upper eyelids that give an appearance of tiredness or fatigue.
- Eliminates excess skin and helps correct eyelid drooping on the lower eyelids.
- Show off younger eyes and with a more attentive look.
- Improve your confidence thanks to the new appearance of your eyes.
- It also helps improve your eyesight by removing excess skin.
Times may vary depending on the patient.
1 - 2 hours
7 - 10 days
Do you have any questions? Check out some of the most common questions and answers.